What to bring
With you to HFINAZ

You will need to provide the following proof for yourself and all other people living with you.

What if an applicant needs help obtaining documentation? For Birth Certificates (born in Arizona): AHCCCS and DES can help verify Arizona births with specific information. Contact the local office for further information. For Birth Certificates (born outside Arizona): Contact Vital Records in the state of birth. For state contact information go to http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/w2w.htm. For Naturalization Documents: Contact the USCIS on the web at http://www.uscis.gov, or by phone at 1-800-375-5283.

We are social, find us on